POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just Curious : Re: Just Curious Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Curious
From: Ken
Date: 18 Apr 1999 20:13:21
Message: <371A65B1.D4EDF222@pacbell.net>
Margus Ramst wrote:
>     I could continue along the lines of the futility of flaming warez users.
> But i have no wish to tread onto that thin ice.
>
>     This concludes tonight's essay about the good and evil of mankind.
>
> Margus

To all concerned and no one in particular,

  Personaly I don't believe this is the proper forum for this type of
discussion anyway. This topic is both old and is overworked about as much
as using the checker pattern on a plane object in Pov. c.g.r.r. would
be a much better place to move this discussion to so as not to fill this
group with unrelated clutter.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net